This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||East Anglia, UK|
|Start Date||12 Jan 2018|
Our OEM Client based in East UK is looking for experienced release engineers to deliver design based activities for the EEI functional area, involving integration or component design within new Lotus product projects.
The candidate will be expected to generate BOM information and provide support to the project team in the generation of the engineering timing release schedule.
The Client will consider both permanent and contract candidates.
- Understanding of EEI functional design requirements for electrical components and systems.
- To deliver engineering designs and release data for the EEI systems to support prototype and production procurement.
- To support development and validation issue investigation and to update released designs in line with project requirements.
Skills and Experience
- As understanding of EEI functional design requirements for electrical components and systems.
- Capability in Catia V5 is essential.
- Experience using TeamCentre is preferred.
- Ability to suppose EEI team leaders with design package activities and design release.
Contract or Permanent
Salary/Hourly rate will be dependent upon candidate's level of experience
Must be an EU citizen to Apply