This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||East Anglia, UK|
|Start Date||12 Jan 2018|
Our OEM Client based in East UK is searching for a Networks Leader to define, develop and manage the electrical architecture of new product programmes. This includes providing technical expertise on hardware, software and communication technologies to support other members of EEI, the Engineering department and other divisions as required to ensure the quality of products.
- To deliver the technical definition of the network systems to support programme reviews and supplier selection.
- To deliver engineering designs and release data for the network systems to support prototype and production procurement.
- To support any development or validation issue investigation and to update released designs in line with project requirements.
- Technical leadership of electronic, electrical and software systems for products.
- Define and maintain all electrical, electronic, software architectures to ensure consistency, compatibility, version control, and that development and succession strategies are in place.
- Investigate continuous improvement opportunities to improve the functional and technical performance, increase quality, and reduce weight, cost and time to market of the electronic, electrical and software areas of products.
- Manage Functional Safety related activities across components and systems.
- Lead electronic, electrical and software topics of problem solving activities.
- Contribute to, write and approve vehicle technical specifications, and component technical specifications.
- Ensure the proper release of electrical and electronic parts in time and within specifications.
- Ensure proper manufacturing and cost engineering assessment for electrical and electronic parts.
- Ensure the delivery of electrical and electronic engineering work within overall programme requirements.
- Management of own activities to support the delivery of programmes on time and to budget.
Role is open to contract or permanent applicants - Pay Rate is dependent upon experience.