|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Design - ICEM Surf|
|Start Date||09 Jan 2018|
We are looking for a Surfacing Engineer, for a 65 week contract to be based in Gaydon, Whitley and the Satellite Studio.
The successful candidate must have the following skills:
- Must be Exterior Class A Specialist.
- Must use Icem Surf software.
- Must have part authoring and release experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven years Icem Surf experience with a substantial automotive background and general knowledge of Catia V5.
- Experience of working as a technical specialist across programmes.
- Capable with Microsoft Office
- Capable of providing technical guidance in the development of interiors and exteriors as well as delivering quality construction to design intent for production.
- Supporting the Surfacing Manager and wider team in their deliverables providing, at times investigative material to support the vehicle development.
- Will be required to release geometry into the JLR systems.
- Preferably educated to degree level in a relevant subject.
Salary dependent upon experience
Must be an EU Citizen to apply