|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||£24 - 28 per hour|
|Start Date||03 Jan 2018|
We are searching for a Design Programme Supervisor, to be based at Whitley, Gaydon and satellite studio, on a 21 week contract.
- Provide liaison between the Design Team and Programme Team.
- Manage Design Programme Timing, working with Design Team and Programme Team to ensure delivery of programme milestones .
- Manage Design Resource requirements, working with Design Team and Programme Team to ensure delivery of programme milestones at the agreed resource levels.
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
- Project Management experience, dealing with timing, cost and resource systems
- Excellent communication skills with people of all levels and expertise: notably Design, Marketing, Programme experience
- Microsoft Office (or equivalent) applications, notably Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Project
Ideally the candidate should have:
- Ideally educated to a minimum of degree level, or significant programme/project management experience.
- Working in a Creative environment, Prince2
The successful candidate will be required to work across the Whitley and Gaydon sites and the Satellite studio
Must be an EU Citizen to apply.