|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||£37 - 41 per hour|
|Start Date||18 Dec 2017|
We are recruiting for a Project Manager, for a 15 week contract, to be based at Gaydon.
A Project Manager to help support the running and delivery of strategic projects within the digital, CRM and customer experience area. They will be responsible for managing multiple projects day-to-day to ensure their successful delivery. The successful candidate must be able to Shape ideas for projects into real project propositions with accompanying definition documents; Determine project governance frameworks, organisation structures and reporting lines; Write and own the project workplan, ensuring project dependencies are clearly understood.Establish an appropriate tracking methodology to ensure tasks are carried out to plan; Shape and drive projects,manage their delivery and ensure that any impacts on time or cost and subsequent scope impacts are assessed and appropriately communicated. Ensure projects stay on budget within the agreed time frame for delivery; Manage project issues and risks and initiate corrective actions and mitigation plans as appropriate; Deliver all necessary documentation required for projects to pass through IT gateways; where applicable support the the vendor RFQ process; ensure that the required company and contractor resources are committed to the project delivery. Provide day to day direction to all resources involved, specifically providing guidance advice and input as required to work stream leads; Support the Business Lead in building commitment to projects through appropriate communication and stakeholder engagement This is a high profile area and the successful candidate will need to maximise team output whilst satisfying key internal stakeholders demands.
The candidate must have the following skills
1) Working knowledge of Agile project management
2) Experience of setting up and managing delivery of a number of large scale, blue chip projects at any one time
3)Automotive and/or Digital transformation experience.
Ideally the candidate will be:
- A digital subject matter expert (preferably on automotive products)
- Direct knowledge and Experience of the Agile process
- Project Management Experience including prioritisation and business scoring methodologies.
- Proactively initiate, develop and maintain effective working relationships, with both internal teams and with partner agencies.
- Experience of Vendor Management Ability to problem solve under pressure and during time sensitive projects
Must be an EU Citizen to apply