|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Start Date||27 Nov 2017|
We are currently looking for a UX/UI Designer, for a 20 week contract, based in Gaydon.
The successful candidate will work within the Product Definition & Delivery team to push the UX/UI of the products beyond what is considered best in class. The role is focused to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and user experience. The role is about how the product feels, exploring different approaches to user experience and execute the visual designs, from concept through to final visual asset hand off development teams. The candidate will be required to design user interaction models and frameworks, all visual elements and layouts. They will deliver a consistent user experience, across various features and elements of the product.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with Product Owners and Project Engineers
- Conceptualizing original ideas bringing simplicity and user friendliness to complex designs
- Generating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows
The candidate must have the following skills:
- Creativity & Innovation- Experience of Mobile Apps, UI Design on iOS and Android platforms
- High degree of command of industry standard- UI design tools & practices
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced, agile environment, across multiple concurrent projects to achieve business objectives.
- Understanding of latest trends, techniques & technologies.
- Knowledge of innovative practices in the domain & complementary products to bring new ideas to the team would be key to the role.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Zeplin, Principle, Framer or equivalent design tools
- Experience of motion design skills with relevant tools like After Effects
- Degree or equivalent in Human-Machine interaction, Interaction Design, Product Design or relevant area
This position may involve travel between various company offices/sites in the UK.
Salary dependent upon experience
Must be an EU Citizen to apply.