|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||£28.99 - 32.99 per hour|
|Start Date||01 Dec 2017|
We are currently looking for a Studio Engineer, for a 18 week contract to be based at either Gaydon, Whitley or an Offsite Studio.
The successful candidate will have the following skills;
- CATIA V5 & TCE experience is desirable (for applicants without this experience, a strong desire to train in these systems is essential)
- Broad understanding of vehicle packaging, bumper & exterior trim engineering, exterior lighting systems, occupant & pedestrian safety, closures, manufacturing & assembly, instrument panel, console & door trim engineering
- People skills - a critical element of the role is the resolution of difficult feasibility issues therefore the ability to work in a cross functional team is key
Ideally the candidate will have-
- CONCEPT/ STUDIO ENGINEERING EXPERIENCE
- CATIA V5 ESSENTIAL
- CREATION OF CONCEPT SOLUTIONS TO DESIGN CHALLENGES
- EXPERIENCE TO INCLUDE BIW, BODY & TRIM, ELECTRICAL AND VEHICLE PACKAGING
- TCE EXPERIENCE PREFERRED 'WORKING WITH CLAY MODELLING TEAM PREFERRED
The position will be based at Gaydon, Whitley or an offsite studio.
Must be an EU Citizen to apply.