|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||£22 - 26 per hour|
|Start Date||01 Dec 2017|
A Vendor Tooling Cost Engineer is required for an immediate start on a 53 week contract, based in Gaydon, with competitive rates.
The Vendor Tooling Cost Engineer must have a grasp of at least one or more of the following: Injection Molding, Press Work, Casting, Forging, Extrusion,Machining or Assembly -Good all round knowledge of standard computer programmes is important.
The candidate must have the relevant skills to be successful in the role;
- Tool Making Experience
- Tool Cost Estimating Experience
- Understand Component Design
The client is ideally looking for ;
- An in depth knowledge of a wide variety of manufacturing processes including the tooling required to make the component.
- Production Process Manufacturing Experience
- Effective Cross-Functional Team Working Experience
- Engineering or Tool-making Apprenticeship
- The successful candidate should possess high levels of integrity, credibility and confidence - A first class communicator and networker
- You should also be capable of developing productive relationships with people at all levels of our organisation
Must hold a valid EU/UK Driving License. A willingness to travel is essential.
Must be an EU Citizen to apply