|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Design - ICEM Surf|
|Start Date||04 Sep 2017|
We have had a fantastic opportunity become available for a Surfacing Engineer based in multiple locations in the West Midlands, on an initial 30 week contract. What our client is looking for is the following ;
The candidate must have the relevant skills to be successful in the role ;
- Must be Interior Class A Specialist.
- Must use Icem Surf software.
- Must have part authoring and release experience.
- Minimum 7 years Icem Surf experience with a substantial automotive background and general knowledge of Catia V5.
- Capable with Microsoft Office.
- Working as a technical specialist across programmes.
- Capable of providing technical guidance in the development of interiors and exteriors as well as delivering quality construction to design intent for production.
- Supporting the Surfacing Manager and wider team in their deliverables providing, at times investigative material to support the vehicle development.
- Will be required to release geometry into the company systems.
Salary Dependent Upon Experience
Must be an EU Citizen to Apply