This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Design - Visualisation|
|Salary||Competitive rate dependent on experience|
Our Automotive client based in Longbridge, UK, are looking for a Visualisation Designer to join their team.
Contract Position 6 months with rolling extension
• Capability to make 3D CG design (Maya, VRED, Vray)
• Capability to make 2D graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Excellent skills for video image production and edition (After Effects, NUKE)
• Excellent 3D modelling skill (Alias, Maya)
• Fluent and sufficient English communication skill, including technical terms, necessary to work internationally.
• 3yrs plus experience
• Support VR development and presentations
• Provide suggestions for solutions to sup[porting design projects
• Working in a flexible and adaptable ways
• Ability to “work independent”
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
• Autodesk VRED
• Autodesk Maya
• Autodesk Alias
• Adobe After Affects
• Adobe Premiere
• The ability to operate in multi-cultural environment requiring patience & understanding
• Professional working approach with cross functional teams; i.e.; engineering, designers, modellers.
• Showcase presentation skills.
• Excellent communication skills with design team and possibly senior management.
• Totally flexible, committed and motivated to deliver in all circumstances especially within a small team environment.
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.