This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Central London, UK|
|Sector||Design - Alias Modeller|
Our automotive OEM client based in West London are looking for experienced Alias Modellers to work in collaboration with recognised industry leaders in EV technology on high-end vehicle project.
- Creating production feasible aesthetically optimised surfaces using Autodesk Alias.
- Assisting the creative process by interpreting 2D sketches into 3D data to be used to develop concepts, detailed models, high quality renderings, VR presentations and production Level surfaces for manufacturing.
- Creating high quality, accurate digital A-class surface models for automotive interiors and exteriors using Autodesk Alias Autostudio
- Developing 3D models from concept stage to surfaces for production based on sketches, design direction, engineering constraints and scan data
- Create virtual presentations with VRED or UNREAL
- Degree or equivalent in Automotive or Industrial Design
- Expertise using Alias Autos studio and ideally proficiency using VRED, UNREAL and Keyshot visualisation software.
- Innovative and ‘hands on’ approach
- Extensive experience gained post graduation in an automotive A-class surfacing environment
- Experience within a motorsport or high-end niche automotive engineering environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Great communicator
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Passionate to deliver within a high performing team environment.
This role does not meet the Home Office Shortage Occupation list criteria, therefore all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work for an indefinite period in the UK.