|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Design - Sketch Designer|
|Start Date||09 Jan 2018|
We are searching for a Creative Designer- Interior Design, for a 62 week contract, to be based in multiple locations in the West Midlands.
The successful candidate will be part of the driving force that shapes the company's future and this means working on a range of projects from Concept through to the Design Freeze. We are looking for motivated, driven Designers with strong communication skills who will ensure we continue to deliver world class interiors. The role requires design theme generation, refining and enhancing the selected theme, embracing the product aspirations and design vision. A strong focus on design detail and functionality throughout the cabin is essential.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Good 2D sketching & visualisation skills
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop
- Demonstrate a strong interior design aesthetic sense
- Generate highly creative Interior design themes and concepts
- Produce high quality design visuals suitable for senior presentations
- Work alongside studio engineering to create robust and outstanding designs reflecting the premium product positioning of land rover vehicles
- Interact with program & engineering teams to support and facilitate the smooth delivery of world class design solutions
- Work with clay and digital modellers to create design vision properties.
Salary Dependent Upon Experience
Must be an EU Citizen to apply