This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||Competitive rate dependent on experience|
Our automotive OEM client based in Gaydon, are looking for a Development Trimmer to join their Team on a 63-week contract. Please see more information below:
- Time served in a relevant apprenticeship.
- Must have relevant Trimming skills experience.
- Must be fully competent in all aspects of Development Trimming.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in all aspects of Development Trimming including pattern, Carpeting steering wheels and seating.
- Excellent organisational skills and self-motivation.
- The ability to work within a team and independently to deliver a cost/time efficient solution to the design aspiration.
- Strong competence with CATIA and TCE is essential.
- Daily BOM/ Data Trackers experience is essential.
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.