This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||Competitive rate dependent on experience|
|Start Date||01 Aug 2018|
Our automotive OEM client based in Göteborg are looking for a Senior/ Principal Exterior Lighting Studio Engineer to join their Team on a 6 month contract. Please see more information below:
- Helping realizing design themes from sketch into production
- Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
- Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
- Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
- Managing and documenting agreements between design and engineering
- Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within
- Understand and implement technical input and limitations in the design models
- Document feasibility of design themes and raise critical issues
- Arbitrate, drive and document agreements between engineering and design
- Very deep Lamp technology, engineering and legal requirement knowledge
- Complete understanding of vehicle development process.
- Leader skills
- Very good Catia and Teamcenter experience
- Ability to work individually as well as in cross functional teams and being able to take
a leading role.
- Technical university or equivalent, +10 years solid working experience from
automotive industry is required.
- Extensive automotive product concept and component engineering experience within
- An understanding of the engineering and validation processes for vehicle components
- Highly effective and productive
Software and IT
- Catia V5, Teamcenter, MS Office
Competence requirements for: CAD (CATIA)
Competence requirements for: Team Center Automotive
- Excellent communication skills and team work abilities
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.