This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||Competitive rate dependent on experience|
Our automotive OEM client based in Gaydon, are looking for a Studio Engineer to join their Team on a 37-week contract. Please see more information below:
- CATIA V5 & TCE experience is desirable (for applicants without a strong desire to train in these systems is essential)
- Broad understanding of vehicle packaging, bumper & exterior trim engineering, exterior lighting systems, occupant & pedestrian safety, closures, manufacturing & assembly, instrument panel, console & door trim engineering
- People skills - a critical element of the role is the resolution of difficult feasibility issues therefore the ability to work in a cross functional team is key
- Concept/ studio engineering experience
- Catia V5 essential creation of concept solutions to design challenges experience to include BIW, body & trim, electrical and vehicle packaging
- TCE experience preferred
- Working with clay modelling team preferred
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.