This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Design - Sketch Designer|
|Salary||Competitive rate dependent on experience|
The company’s (SVO) Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) Division operates as a business within the business, set up with a nimble/commercially minded outlook to leverage the increasing desire of our customers to personalise their vehicles.
- Push the boundaries of the Brands to create high premium Niche Halo Performance & Luxury vehicles.
- Develop a range of Option Packs to enhance the Sporting and Lifestyle attributes of our vehicle range
- Enhance premium customer experience through vehicle personalisation and exclusivity
- Design and develop profitable range of vehicle accessories
- A degree and background in Product Design is desirable
- Automotive experience is not essential but advantageous
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.