This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Design - ICEM Surf|
|Salary||Competitive rate dependent on experience|
Our automotive OEM client based in Gaydon, are looking for an ICEM Modeller to join their Team . Please see more information below:
- Must be Interior Class A Specialist.
- Must use ICEM Surf software.
- Must have part authoring and release experience.
- Minimum 7 years ICEM Surf experience with a substantial automotive background and general knowledge of Catia V5
- Working as a technical specialist across programmes.
- Capable of providing technical guidance in the development of interiors and exteriors as well as delivering quality construction to design intent for production.
- Supporting the Surfacing Manager and wider team in their deliverables providing, at times investigative material to support the vehicle development
- Will be required to release geometry into the clients systems. Capable with Microsoft Office.
- Preferably educated to degree level in a relevant subject.
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.