|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Design - Colour & Materials|
|Salary||Competitive rate dependent on experience|
|Start Date||11 Oct 2018|
Our automotive OEM is looking for a Design Colour & Material, Program Designer.
• Create and deliver complete design proposals according to design brief and project constraints in assigned programs.
• Produce creative detailed design solutions fulfilling complex technical criteria.
• Develop concepts, which are translated into practical solutions in cooperation with colour & material specialist designers and external suppliers.
• Prepare presentation material for reviews.
• Participate in design reviews.
• Attend in project and engineering meetings.
• Represent colour & material in project related forums.
• Work closely with exterior/interior/UX designers, C&M Specialists, Studio Engineers C&M, modelling team/trim shop and project leaders.
• Min. bachelor’s degree within Industrial Design, Transportation Design or Fine Arts.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience from automotive/transportation design. Experience working in other design related industries are an advantage.
• Deep knowledge in design process and methodology as well colour & material development.
• Fluent in English. Knowledge in Mandarin is an advantage.
• Understanding of complete car development process.
• Strong communicator with good presentation skills, both verbally and visually.
• Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite with ability to visualize and communicate ideas effectively in 2D and 3D.
• Strong drive, independent and confident as well as a good team worker.
• Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
• Flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances. Entrepreneurial mindset.
Software and IT:
Adobe Creative Suite, Alias, VRED, V-ray, Keyshot, Rhino
Be able to travel to China, visiting Lynk & Co Research Institute and factories approx. 4 times/year.