|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Design - Colour & Materials|
|Salary||Competitive rate dependent on experience|
Our automotive OEM based in Göteborg is looking for a Colour and Materials Designer to joint their team.
• Create and deliver design proposals according to the clients Design values and project requests in assigned programs.
• Produce creative detailed design solutions fulfilling complex technical criteria.
• Develop concepts which are translated into practical solutions in cooperation with external suppliers or collaboration partners.
• Follow up within your specialist area with engineering and suppliers.
• Prepare presentation material and participate in design reviews.
• Attend in relevant project and engineering meetings.
• Work with- and guide modelling teams/trim shop.
• University degree within Design and/or Fine Arts or Fashion.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in automotive/transportation Design or in other creative areas e.g. interior design, architecture or fashion.
• Deep knowledge within the specialist area you apply for.
• Understanding of complete car development process and design processes.
• Strong communicator with good presentation skills.
• Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite with ability to visualize and communicate ideas effectively in 2D and 3D.
• Experience in Alias, VRED, KeyShot is an advantage.
• Strong drive, independent and confident as well as a good team player.
• Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
• Flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances.
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Software and IT:
Adobe Creative Suite (Alias, VRED)
Be able to travel to suppliers within China and Europe (4-6 business trips/year)