This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Design - Colour & Materials|
|Salary||Competitive rate dependent on experience|
Our automotive OEM based in Göteborg are looking for a Lead Studio Engineer, Color and Material to join their team.
• Be the main contact person for C&M SE in platform/projects.
-Receive project related questions/requests.
-Delegate design-technical issues to concerned specialist designer/C&M SE.
-Report design technical- and timing issues in the material development to project.
• Arrange and lead weekly meetings C&M team including engineering.
• Participate in project related meetings.
• Handle, prepare and release Color and material documents.
• Communicate- and document handshake for supplier selections for X-marked developments, supplier list.
• Act as design C&M representatives in forum outside design department regarding project related questions.
• Monitor Project budget, property plan and Time plan for C&M.
• Vehicle engineering knowledge.
• Understanding of product development process.
• Ability to work in cross functional teams and being able to take a leading role.
• Technical university or equivalent, experience from automotive industry is required.
• Understanding of the design processes.
• Highly effective, structured, flexible and productive.
• Color and material knowledge.
• Fluent in English, both speaking and written.
• Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture, is an advantage.
Software and IT:
Good Microsoft products knowledge and experience of Alias and Photoshop are required. Experience of Catia is an advantage.
Excellent communication skills and team lead/work abilities.