|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||Competitive rate dependent on experience|
Our automotive OEM based in Göteborg are looking for a Studio Engineer to join their team.
Assignment Description: Studio Engineer, Interior
• Helping realizing design themes from sketch into production
• Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
• Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
• Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
• Managing and documenting agreements between design and engineering within your area
• Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within engineering
• Understand and implement technical input and limitations in the design models
• Document feasibility of design themes and raise critical issues
• Arbitrate and drive compromises between engineering and design
• Help setting up design models regards to standing heights and wheel positions
• Very deep complete vehicle engineering knowledge.
• Min 10 years Automotive experience with relevant experience
• Complete understanding of vehicle development process.
• Leader skills
• Very good Catia experience
• Ability to work in cross functional teams and being able to take a leading role.
• Technical university or equivalent, solid working experience from automotive
• industry is required.
• Extensive automotive product concept and component design experience on
• Aesthetic sensitive environments.
• An understanding of the design and validation processes for vehicle components and
• A working knowledge of component
Software and IT:
Catia V5, Teamcenter, MS Office
Competence requirements for: CAD (CATIA)
☒ Solid ☒ Surface
Competence requirements for: Team Center Automotive
☒ Author ☐ Viewer
Excellent communication skills and team work abilities
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.