|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||Competitive rate dependent on experience|
Our automotive OEM based in Göteborg are looking for a Creative Design to join their team.
As part of a creative and dynamic team working to establish an exciting range of new products you will create & develop design proposals from initial ideas to complete Exterior and/or Interior Design
Create and develop complete design proposals according to design brief and project constraints in
• Produce creative detailed design solutions fulfilling complex technical criteria.
• Prepare presentation material for reviews.
• Participate in design reviews.
• Attend to project and engineering meetings.
• Under creative lead work with and guide computer modelling team.
Finished Degree from Automotive Design School or College
English fluent, both verbally and written.
Software and IT:
• Alias, photoshop
• V-red skills an advantage
• Communicative with good presentation skills both verbal and visual.
• Independent and confident as well as a good team worker who thrives on being a part of a diverse team
• Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.