This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||Competitive rate dependent on experience|
Our automotive OEM based in Göteborg are loking for a CAD Design Engineer to join their team.
Electrical Distribution System (EDS) is responsible for developing the electrical distribution system, the wiring harness and the wiring harness components, in all vehicle lines..
As a component CAD design engineer at EDS you are responsible for developing EDS components from concept phase to the final product (build to print) and works closely with other component teams and our suppliers. The role also includes concept studies and the initiation of component development.
Areas of responsibilities:
• Design of EDS components
• Create drawings and models of EDS components
• Keep contact with suppliers regarding updates and changes
• Handle and determine possible redesigns to solve issues found in testing or manufacturing
• Responsible for handling design related quality issues
• University degree in Engineering or equivalent working experience
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Component design experience
• CAD tool experience
• Experience from designing in plastic and metal
• Good knowledge of plastic materials
• Experience from toolmaking and the manufacturing process
• CATIA V5 experience (Part design and GSD)
• KDP experience
• Teamcenter experience
• Knowledge about the clients Cars product development process
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.