|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||Competitive rate dependent on experience|
Our automotive OEM based in Göteborg are looking for an Exterior Studio Engineer to join their team.
• Helping realizing design themes from sketch into production
• Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
• Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
• Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
• Managing and documenting agreements between design and engineering
• Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within engineering
• Understand and implement technical input and limitations in the design models
• Document feasibility of design themes and raise critical issues
• Arbitrate, drive and document agreements between engineering and design
• Help setting up design models regards to standing heights and wheel positions
• Support design clay and digital development
• Excellent communication skills
• Very deep complete vehicle engineering knowledge, ability to work in early phases
• Complete understanding of vehicle development process.
• Very good leader skills
• Very good Catia and Teamcenter experience.
• Ability to work individually as well as in cross functional and cross-cultural teams and being able to take a leading role.
• Technical university or equivalent, solid working experience from automotive industry is required.
• Extensive automotive product concept and component design experience on Aesthetic sensitive environments.
• An understanding of the engineering and validation processes for vehicle components and systems.
• A working knowledge of component manufacturing, tooling requirements and lead times.
• Highly effective and productive
Competence requirements for: CAD (CATIA)
☒ Solid ☒ Surface
Competence requirements for: Team Center Automotive
☒ Author ☐ Viewer
Excellent communication skills and team work abilities Ability to travel to China on occasion Excellent English skills
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.