This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||Competitive rate dependent on experience|
Our automotive OEM client based in Gaydon are looking for a Digital Pipeline and process developer to join their team.
This role works as part of the Digital Assets Development team, responsible for maintaining and improving existing pipeline, tools and processes within the Digitals Assets Group, as well as developing new and exciting tools and methods to support business transformation.
Key features of the role include developing and maintaining tools and processes for existing CGI creation applications to support both the Model Build and Imagery Creation teams, along with the generation of new applications to grow the scope and offering of the group as a whole.
Key Performance Indicators:
Efficient Delivery – Following process and standards at all times and can demonstrate as such
Positive Impact – Ensure consistently delivered, high quality content at all times.
Agile and Flexible – Ability to turn around requests quickly and mange time effectively
High Performance – Effective and prompt delivery of tools and processes within a fast paced working
Effective Relationships – Working collaboratively with other teams within the Digital Assets Group
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Production Supervisors and Artist to develop and maintain toolsets and methods that will improve existing Digital Asset Group operating processes within production
- Ensure active maintenance of pipelines to prevent production delays
- Research and investigate new production methods to replace existing ones in respect of Digital Assets Group development road map
- Be accountable and ensure optimal quality and efficiency of own work produced, as well as actively review and support colleagues work
- Provide first line support to production technical issues as they arise
- Ensure that all created files and code is stored and managed in accordance to Digital Assets Development and our clients standards. Take responsibility for the status / order of all production folder directories utilised during production activities
- Be aware of new and emerging tools and techniques that would have a positive impact on operational processes
- Undertake any other work as directed by the Digital Assets management in connection with their job as may be requested from time to time
- Digital Assets Imagery Creation Production team – to ensure collaborative development with the Imagery Creation team
- Digital Assets Model Creation team – to ensure collaborative development with the Model Build team
- Development Manager – Ensure active development projects and progression of the Digital Assets Group offering to the client
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of professional experience working in a CGI or games production environment
- Expert knowledge of programming and scripting languages (c++ / c# , Python, java, actionscript, MEL)
- Good Knowledge Autodesk Maya/3DS MAX or equivalent.
- Good Knowledge of CGI content production processes.
- Experience in working to defined processes and technical standards (pipeline management)
- Experienced working with an Agile/Sprint development approach
- Knowledge of MS Office – Excel in particular
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Previous experience working with / for Automotive OEMs
- Knowledge of web based development
- Experience using Deltagen
- Experience working with games engine software and technology as part of a production activity (games industry or similar)
- Experience using Foundry Nuke
- An individual, who works independently, is results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance
- with the ability to deliver high-quality imagery in a complex, highly demanding environment.
- Strong ability and resilience to work in a fast-paced production with a proven record of meeting deadlines
- whilst maintaining high quality delivery.
- A reliable individual with paramount attention to detail and quality of output
- An individual dedicated to working to a defined process and set of technical standards
- A resilient and enthusiastic individual who responds constructively to new ideas and inputs
- A good communicator who can lead team collaboration
- An effective team player, actively develops and supports team members while expecting high performance
- An individual always seeking to improve quality and lead more efficient ways of working
- An individual seeking to constantly improve their knowledge of CGI toolsets
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.