This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Design - Colour & Materials|
|Salary||Dependent on experience|
Our automotive OEM based in Sweden are looking for a Colour and Materials Designer to join their team.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
• Create and deliver complete design proposals according to design brief and project constraints in assigned programs.
• Produce creative detailed design solutions fulfilling complex technical criteria.
• Develop concepts, which are translated into practical solutions in cooperation with CMF Design Advanced and external suppliers.
• Create Colour, Material, Finish definition documents and safeguard CMF releases.
• Prepare presentation material for design reviews.
• Participate in design reviews.
• Attend in project and engineering meetings.
• Represent CMF in project related forums.
• Work closely and interact with exterior- interior design/UX designers, CMF Advanced, CMF Studio Engineers, modelling- and fabrication team/trim shop and project leaders.
• Liaise with Product Planning, Marketing
• Min. bachelor’s degree within Industrial Design, Transportation Design or Fine Arts.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience from automotive/transportation design gained post graduation. (experience working in other design related industries are an advantage)
• Deep knowledge in design process and methodology as well CMF development.
• Fluent in English. Knowledge in Mandarin is an advantage.
• Understanding of complete car development process.
• Strong communicator with good presentation skills, both verbally and visually.
• Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite & VRED with ability to visualize and communicate ideas effectively in 2D and 3D.
• Strong drive, independent and confident as well as a good team player.
• Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
• Flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances. Entrepreneurial mindset.
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.