This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Central London, UK|
|Sector||Professional Services - Admin|
Our automotive OEM client based in Central London is looking for a Business Administrator to join their team. This role will initally be a temporary contract which will move to permenant after 3 to 6 months.
The succesful candidate will be responsible for providing a broad range of support and direction which maintain and enhance these business objectives.They will also lead and deliver key activities and on occasions support other Business Office functions during periods of high demand or absence.
- Generally promote and devolve administrative capability, ensuring Managers and functions are aware and capable in basic tasks e.g. raising PR’s, completing WorkDay, booking visitors, scheduling rooms
- Raise blanket orders for building facility – rent, service charge, rates and utilities
- HR support – contractor PR/invoice, FSA salaries/engagement/relocation/bonus
- FSA expatriate support to HR during engagement and ‘settling in’ phase
- Maintain internal records and databases as required i.e. driver lists, staff photos
- Manage Pool Cars replacement, maintenance
- Run Fuel Card reports and monitor use
- Management of stationery stock
- Translation into English as required
Communications and Events
- Window person for events, communications and activities (received and outreach)
- Contact for Design communications (PR, Image Validation, especially with GDC Strategic Design dept.)
- Assess incoming requests for support from other functions and facilitate response
- Lead outreach requirements from internal briefs
- Manage delivery of events from initial contact to final delivery (entity, media, supplier)
- Reach out proactively on global basis, but with particular focus on region
- Lead person for initiatives, around brand, operating efficiency, office improvements
- For example and not limited by
- UEFA Championship, Paralympics, etc.
- office moves, technology integration, etc.
- Process e.g. creating, updating and managing business processes
- Lead H&S function, reporting to GM, and liaising with other offices
- Deliver an ongoing solution to meet changing needs of business and activity
- Manage meetings – chair on occasion and facilitate Managers into chair position on rotation
- Facilitate external support around related topics, e.g. Reach, COSHH, Cleared4
- Lead function within IDL/MarCom/Helios
Skills and Attributes Required
- Excellent IT skills, in particular good operational knowledge of Microsoft office programmes
- Flexible approach to daily workload, effectively prioritising tasks as studio requirements change
- Strong organisational skills with a logical approach
- Excellent communication skills
Qualifications or Knowledge Required
- Good general awareness of daily business processes within a fast-paced environment
- The ability to fluently speak and write in Japanese (desirable)
- NVQ in Business Administration Level 2 or Level 3 (desirable)
- Experience of working within a multi-cultural, fast-paced organisation
- Extensive previous experience gained within an administrative based role
- Previous experience dealing with Health and Safety functions (desirable)
This is not an exhaustive list and you are required to be flexible in your approach to carrying out your duties which may change from time to time to reflect changes in the Company’s approach to a culture of continuous improvement.