This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
Our automotive OEM client based in the Midlands is looking for a CNC Operator & Programmer to join their team. The successful candidate will be required to manage multiple CNC machines, ensuring the most effective and quality process are utilised.
- Extensive CNC (3+2 and 5 Axis) operating and programming experience gained within the automotive environment
- Experience of working with materials such as model board, steel and aluminium
- Experience of operating Fanuc, Siemens and/or heidenhain machine controls
- Able to provide timing estimates and report on progress
- Willingness to implement/investigate new processes
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.