|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
Our automotive OEM client based in Gothenburg are looking for a Design Project Leader to join their team. The successful candidate will be accountable for project management of complete vehicle design content during vehicle product development phases.
- Integration of overall project / program plans with design project plans and sub plans.
- Manages overall delivery timing, content and quality in the project team.
- Maintains Resourcing, Economy, Forecasts & Follow up.
- Task delegation and follow up for project team members.
- Close working relationship with Product development, Design leadership team, Program management.
- Communication with stakeholders and management.
- Extensive project experience within automotive design environment.
- Good Understanding of all processes and tools within Automotive product design. (5 years)
- Extensive knowledge of processes interfacing with Automotive product design.
- Ability to manage and analyse economic data (forecast, budget and actuals)
- Application and interpretation of programme plans to meet project goals in terms of time, cost and content.
- Change management skills
- Creativity to identify efficiency opportunities
- Group spirit rather than locally minded
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Ability to foster team spirit.
- Ability to communicate at senior and executive level
- People management skills
- Cultural sensitivity, especially Asian – European culture