|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
Our automotive OEM client based in Gothenburg is looking for an Exterior Studio Engineer to join their team.
- Supporting the Creative Advanced Design team with advanced engineering studies, for instance regarding architecture possibilities and limitations, complete vehicle set-ups and possible show car studies
- Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
- Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
- Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
- Managing and documenting agreements between design and engineering
- Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within engineering
- Understand and implement technical input and limitations in the design models
- Document feasibility of design themes and raise critical issues
- Arbitrate, drive and document agreements between engineering and design
- Help setting up design clay models regards to standing heights and wheel positions
- Very deep complete vehicle engineering knowledge including overall vehicle requirements, being able to provide complex Catia studies
- Architecture engineering skills, being able to provide complex Catia studies
- Complete understanding of vehicle development process.
- Leadership skills
- Very good Catia and Teamcenter experience
- Ability to work individually as well as in cross functional teams and being able to take a leading role.
- Technical university or equivalent, extensive solid working experience from automotive industry is required.
- Extensive automotive product concept and component engineering experience in aesthetic sensitive areas
- An understanding of the engineering and validation processes for vehicle components and systems.
- A working knowledge of component manufacturing, tooling requirements and lead times.
- Highly effective and productive
Software and IT:
- Catia V5
- MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and team work abilities
- Ability to travel to China on occasion
- Excellent English skills