This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Design - Sketch Designer|
Our Automotive OEM client based in Warwickshire is looking for Trim Developer to join their team.
- Time served in relevant apprenticeship
- Relevant Trimming skills and experience
- Must be fully competent in all aspects of Development Trimming
- Proven years experience working in all aspects of Development Trimming including patterning, carpeting, sterring wheels and seating
- Excellent organisation skills & self motivation
- The ability to work within a team and independently to deliver a cost/time efficient solution to the Design aspiration
- Flexibility as programme workload changes the candidate would need to work overtime when required to complete planned work
- Understanding of Design Product line up and specification and working to Design deadlines and quality
- Understanding of production techniques and prototype works
- Sewing machine experience
This role does not meet the Home Office Shortage Occupation list criteria, therefore all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work for an indefinite period in the UK.