|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Västra Götaland, Sweden|
|Sector||Design - Visualisation|
Our OEM Automotive client based in Sweden are looking for a Unreal Visualisation Artist to join their team.
As Unreal Visualization Artist you will work collaboratively as a part of the design team. You will work cross projects and play an important part of a team that are producing marketing level CGI material for review purposes and for marketing purposes.
- Strong portfolio based on your own animation and still image work with Unreal Engine.
- Strong knowledge of Composition and lighting.
- Experience in postproduction and grading.
- Proven track record / CV with references
- Experience from automotive visualization appreciated
- Experience from architecture visualization is a plus
- Be receptive to learning new tools and exchanging knowledge.
- Understanding of PBR materials.
- Modeling and texturing of environments.
- Experience or interest in Photography
- Experience with Python or C++
- Experience with Unreal blueprints
Software and IT:
- Main software is Unreal Engine.
- Right candidate needs to have the ability to produce very high visual quality CGI.
- Fluent in English. Spoken and written.
- Excellent team player, resourceful, organized and mindful of time management. Very good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a sometimes stressful and demanding environments
- Very important is that the applicant have ability to interact well and has a personality that fits into our small, highly motivated, multi-functional team
***Please note that this position is affected by the new “Swedish Economic Employer Concept” which came into force January 1st 2021. In order to apply for this role you will need to register to pay tax in Sweden. We can discuss this situation with you further upon application, but you will not be able to work as a freelancer paying taxes in your home country (except Sweden) for this position.***