This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Design - Sketch Interior Designer|
Our Client remanufactures and electrifies passenger, commercial and industrial vehicles through three distinct companies
They promote a close, personal style of employee engagement with a strong emphasis on great team collaboration and encouragement at all levels.
They recognise that the future growth of the company is reliant upon mutual commitment, and they appreciate their success is your success and vice versa. They work with their employees to channel their energy, enthusiasm and commitment into the future achievements of the company.
This position is ideally a permanent full-time position on-site at their premises in Silverstone Technology Park, however a contractor would also be considered.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of both interior and exterior automotive design.
- You must have been involved with projects that you have seen go through the initial concept phase through to production.
- Experience working with high-end luxury products and materials
- Bespoke or special vehicle (one off) experience is of benefit
- You will be responsible for leading one off projects, introducing technology to cars which previously haven’t had it to that standard
- An engaged and enthusiastic mindset
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working within an automotive OEM design studio
- An appreciation and passion for working with sustainable materials and practices
- Experience within a product design background is of particular interest
- Ideally the candidate will have an understanding of 3D software packages such as Alias and Blender
- Full understanding of Adobe suite packages for design
- Understanding of Solidworks as part of the design and engineering process