This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Design - Sketch Interior Designer|
- Take a design from the sketch phase to concept modeling in Alias or clay, and through to A-class surfacing.
- Come up with design and engineering solutions that serve the design vision and also fit with the engineering constraints
- Ability to work on all aspects of Interior design.
- Work with color and trim design team to create designs that consider the opportunities and limits of the color and trim vision, and work with them to create a unified vision for the designs.
- Work with Interaction design team to create designs with excellent HMI
- Work with suppliers to achieve the best possible product in terms of craftsmanship, cost, and engineering, while also staying as close to the design vision as possible.
- Collaborate with the fabrication team to complete prototypes when necessary
- Will report to Chief Designer.
- University degree in transportation design
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in automobile interior design
- English, spoken and written.
- Very strong sketch ability.
- Good knowledge of CAD 3D design process and software such as Blender, Photoshop, and VRED
- Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
- Independent and confident as well as a good team player
- Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills. Ability to understand and analyze requirements from upper management
- Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
- Travels to Asia may be needed (approx. 2-3 per year).
- Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate, and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
- Flexible Work from Home arrangements possible upon approval