This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Design - Sketch Interior Designer|
Assignment Description: Automotive Interior Designer- Senior
University degree in transportation design
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in automobile components interior design (OEM preferred)
- English, spoken and written
- Very strong sketch ability.
- Good knowledge of CAD 3D design process and software such as Alias, Photoshop, VRED, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Maya/Blender/visualization software
- Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
- Independent and confident as well as a good team player
- Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills. Ability to understand and analyze requirements from upper management
- Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
- Take a design from the sketch phase to concept modeling in Alias, clay physical modeling, and through to A-class surfacing.
- Work with color and trim design team to create designs that consider the opportunities and limits of the color and trim vision, and work with them to create a unified vision for the designs.
- Work with suppliers to achieve the best possible product in terms of craftsmanship, cost, and engineering, while also staying as close to the design vision as possible.
- Collaborate with the fabrication team to complete prototypes when necessary.
- Will report to Chief Designer