|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||East Anglia, UK|
Electrical CV Program Integration Engineer
- Deliver Electrical Integration and Program Management function for Commercial Vehicles programs to support and deliver required quality, cost, weight, and attributes.
- Establish compatible program cost & weight workplan (Interfacing Electrical content to Vehicle timing).
- Collate and provide recommendations on quality, cost, weight, and attribute information to support Vehicle program milestones and engineering gateways.
- Lead and resolve cost issues within Business workstreams working with Purchasing and Finance organisations to support Program Delivery.
- Maintain key program metrics e.g. Open issues, Executive Summaries, Cost Up/Down charts
- Represent Electrical in the program meetings such as Cost Management Control and Technical Reviews
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills with a thorough attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate use of initiative, perseverance, and liaison skills
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and processes.
- Must have experience of using Cost processes and tracking
- Project Management and reporting out experience
Degree in Engineering, Project Management or Finance