|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||Västra Götaland, Sweden|
Our automotive OEM Client is searching for an experienced Studio Engineer to join their growing team. Whilst they are based in Gothenburg, Sweden there may be the opportunity in the short-term to work remotely with some travel required for IT requirements or essential meetings.
- •Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
- Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
- Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
- Managing and documenting agreements between design and engineering
- Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within engineering
- Understand and implement technical input and limitations in the design models
- Document feasibility of design themes and raise critical issues
- Arbitrate, drive and document agreements between engineering and design
- Help setting up design clay models regards to standing heights and wheel positions
- Complete vehicle engineering knowledge
- Complete understanding of vehicle development process.
- Leader skills
- Very good Catia and Teamcenter experience
- Ability to work individually as well as in cross functional teams and being able to take a leading role.
- Technical university or equivalent, +10 years solid working experience from automotive industry is required.
- Extensive automotive product concept and component engineering experience on Aesthetic sensitive areas.
- An understanding of the engineering and validation processes for vehicle components and systems.
- A working knowledge of component manufacturing, tooling requirements and lead times.
- Highly effective and productive
Software and IT:
- Catia V5
- MS Office
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities
- Ability to travel to China on occasion
- Excellent English skills
- Work will be performed in Studio in Sweden