|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||£20 - 23 per hour|
Position Title: Senior Experience Designer
Our OEM Client based in Gaydon is searching for a highly creative designer to join their team. Contracts are 12 months in length with extension and Inside IR35, please contact us to gain a better understanding of what this means for you.
The Challenge Through Re-Imaginged we are focusing as a true modern luxury business. Developing emotionally engaging customer experiences is at the heart of this philosophy. Building on our companies iconic legacy, new ownership models, advances in assisted and automated driving, artificial intelligence and the digitalisation of mobility are all opportunities to deliver luxury experiences to our discerning customers.
We are no longer challenging just our direct automotive competitors, and need to think beyond these, to focus on analogous luxury brands to deliver world class customer engagement Reflecting the company’s Re-Imagined business priorities and the cycle plan, this exiting dual branded design role within the newly formed Experience and Digital design team, will have the opportunity to create highly desirable future customer experiences.
Experiences designed to build brand allure, enhance the product offering, emotionally connect and seamlessly integrate into our customers lifestyles. You will be challenged daily to create new, modern, reductive and engaging experiences that celebrate these opportunities and embrace new forms of digital customer engagement. Working cross functionally on experience design initiatives with digital experience development, Global Customer insights, Marketing and commercial teams, you will lead the Experience design development across all digital platforms both in the vehicles and off board.
- A deep passion and understanding of the future: Technologies, customer values and behaviours along with a proven experience in relevant CX design projects from start to finish.
- A broad understanding and sensibility for Luxury experiences creation / Autonomy and assisted driving / On and off board experiences / AI / advances in material technology, interface design and HMI.
- A strong sensibility to graphic design and proven experience working for Luxury brands.
As a Senior Experience Designer, you will be responsible for the creation of a highly desirable luxury experience for the house of Brands considering all key touchpoints throughout the whole customer- brand engagement journey.
An informed understanding and passion for luxury brands and behaviours, the opportunities arising from digitalisation of mobility and connected services as well as strong sensibility for visual brand identity are essential for you to create our future distinctive, intuitive and seamless experiences for our discerning customers. To compliment with the above you will be expected to research and analyse the implications and opportunities arising from evolving customer expectations, advances in technology, materials and the HMi.
Design Execution, Quality and continuous learning from the outset is a must. Balancing spontaneous creativity with customer and quality feedback. Support of all clay, hard, & vision properties, and potential concepts cars to the highest standard complimented with new and existing 3d Digital tools. Regularly push 2d visualization presentations to higher standards whether PowerPoint decks, sketch work, high quality renders, short gifs, DVA animations. Support a culture of continuous improvement and learning within in the wider design team.
- 3-5 years experience in the creation and delivery of Luxury experiences across digital platforms.
- STRONG IT SKILLS Essential: Graphic Design: Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / Power-Point Research analysis tools: Miro. Advantageous: Prototyping tools: / After effects / XD / Figma. 3D tools: 3D Studio Max / Cinema 4D / Blender.
- Knowledge of design roles, structure and gateways from concept generation to production ready design delivery. Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred. Experience Preferred:
- Prototyping tools: / After effects / XD / Figma. 3D tools: 3D Studio Max / Cinema 4D / Blender