|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
Our automotive OEM Client based in Gothenburg, Sweden is looking for a Brand Designer to join their growing team. The candidate must have immediate eligibility to work within the EU in order to apply.
▪ University degree in Industrial Design, Product Design or Architecture, with a proven track record of working with brand projects.
▪ 2-5 years of experience working with design and branding.
▪ Understanding of Brand building, and interior design as well as 2D and 3D design designs.
▪ Experience in planning, coordinating and executing projects.
▪ Excellent ability to visualize ideas in 2D and 3D and translate them into easily communicated concepts.
▪ Strong verbal and visual presentation skills
▪ True team player, highly self-motivated and capable to work independently
▪ Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills and deliver under time constraints.
▪ Strong skills in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint.
▪ Optional skills in Adobe After Effects, Blender, Maya, Grasshopper and Keyshot or Vred.
▪ Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
▪ Take a design assignment from investigation to final delivery.
▪ Support brand planning and efforts on a day to day base.
▪ Communicate brand values and design concepts with internal and external stakeholders.
▪ Create summaries and presentations to share brand values with the whole team.
▪ Work with suppliers and external partners to achieve the best possible result in terms of quality, cost, and production, while also staying as close to the delivery targets as possible.
▪ In daily work, role reports to Chief Designer and/or Director of Department
▪ For time reporting and other team functions, role reports to team of Design Contractors