|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Design - HMI Designer|
Our automotive OEM Client based in Gothenburg, Sweden is looking for a HMI Motion Designer to join their growing team. The candidate must have immediate eligibility to work within the EU in order to apply.
As a HMI/Motion Designer for design you are responsible for:
- Create ideas and new concepts for brand Design values.
- Deliver high quality sketches and renderings for concepts and projects
- Use motion design tools to give life to concepts, animated interfaces and general electronics in the
- Use AR/VR/MR tools to create immersive scenes to ideate, iterate and present ideas.
- Prototype low and high fidelity artifacts with different tools and techniques.
- Help investigating and discovering new tools and read to communicate and covey ideas internally and
- to stakeholders.
- Co-create internally and with development partners throughout the development process
- Understand and benchmark the companies competitive set and environment
- Communicate with stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Prepare presentation material and participate in design reviews
- Contributing in creating a high performing design team
- Identify and enable stories of the product development to be used in communication
- University degree within Product- and/or Industrial Design
- Stunning portfolio highlighting project experience, exceptional design skills, creative problem-solving,
- A great sense of aesthetics, as well as user-centered design principles.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ working experience in automotive/mobility design, or relevant field.
- Passion for user experience and interaction design outside the automotive world.
- Understanding of front-end web and mobile technologies such as CSS/HTML and general understanding of technologies.
- Basic knowledge of complete car development process and design processes
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, Blender, Alias, VRED, Unreal with good ability to visualize and communicate ideas effectively in 2D and 3D
- AR/MR/VR and general Unreal/Unity skills preferred.
- Software and IT:
- Adobe Creative Suit Blender Alias VRED PowerPoint Key Shot Unreal Unity
- Open minded, eager to develop, a good team worker.
- Interested in multiple design disciplines
- Strong drive, communicative with good presentation skills, flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances
- Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
- Can do attitude
- Be able to travel to suppliers within China and Europe if necessary
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written. Spoken and written
- Chinese would be an advantage