|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||South East, UK|
|Sector||Design - CAD Engineer|
|Salary||£30 - 35 per hour|
- Excellent CATIA V5 proficiency with min 3+ years using CATIA for component design and integration
- 2D/3D skills with GD&T application experience.
- Responsible for powertrain component packaging on vehicle, detailed design, integration & release maturity of the Powertrain systems; from concept to production ensuring the design supports system technical specifications.
- Interfacing with other engineering Teams, taking responsibility for integration of powertrain component designs with Powertrain Systems and Vehicle systems
- Working within as part of a highly dynamic and flexible team alongside Engineers and technical experts, responsible for designing to high quality standard and taking ownership of design and delivery of components and subsystems
- Experience in Mechanical Powertrain component design, packaging & release.
- Knowledge of materials & manufacturing processes employed in Cooling & HVAC systems and components preferable
- Cooling & HVAC system knowledge a bonus.
- PC literate and at ease with MS Office products.
- Experienced in OEM or tier one component & System design preferred.
- Knowledge of Project management processes within SAP system a plus
- If no direct experience within powertrain but has experience in vehicle design and integration within other vehicles systems (e.g. suspensions, brakes, body etc) then candidate can also be considered.