This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||East Anglia, UK|
|Salary||Competitive Salary Plus Benefits, Dependant on Experience|
Our automotive OEM client in Norfolk, are looking for an Electrical Lead Engineer to work within Infotainment & Driver Information on a permanent basis. Please see more information below:
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- To provide Electrical Design support into Lotus product projects covering the design and integration of Instrument Pack & Display systems
- This role reports to the Chief Engineer EEI undertaking design based activities for the functional area. It will include ownership of focused vehicle subsystems, involving integration or component design within a project environment
- The generation of BOM information and providing support to the Project Team, in the generation of package information
- There will be an occasional requirement to work off site, including international travel, to represent the business at client visits and presentations
- Previous experience with 2D & 3D electrical drawing release for Instrument Pack & Displays is desirable
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Ideally degree educated and/or equivalent
- Good communicator at all levels
- Previous experience of team leadership and drawing release
- Strong Microsoft Office user (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Experience of taking a vehicle from concept to production
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.