This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Design - Visualisation|
|Salary||Competitive rate dependent on experience|
|Start Date||01 Aug 2018|
Our automotive OEM client based in Göteborg, are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their Team on a 6 month contract.
In this role, you are responsible of planning and coordinating the UX team’s deliveries in the advanced face of a project (early phases). You will be the team’s interface to the rest of the organization. You also consider and have a good understanding of other stakeholder’s expectations and deliveries in order to have a holistic view of all UX deliveries and gates.
You will work closely with management and strategists to understand the strategic intent and make sure these are planned and followed in specific projects. Here you have creative freedom to take high level strategic input into more project and context suitable input depending on our product road map and a good design process.
You will work closely with other Product owners, supporting and supervising that the strategic intents are planned and prioritised in your and their backlog.
You will work within the Interior and UX Design department. The UX department is a true cross-functional team where inter-disciplinary focus, innovation and drive are highly valued. You will work in close collaboration with the Advance, Interior, Exterior and C&M Design teams. You will also have close cooperation with Engineering, Marketing and Product planning.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Main responsible of the user experience in the entire car and infotainment.
- Create and maintain the backlog, keeping it updated with the correct content and task priority connected to the overall project time plan but always based on state of the art Design process.
- Represent the team at project meeting and synchronize team deliveries with project plans in different forums.
- Interface with all stakeholders connected to the product.
- Drive the team to concretize high level strategies into actual concepts.
- Follow up and supervise the strategies and concept intent are followed.
- Drive for exploring new ways of interacting with our product from a holistic perspective.
- Drive for prototype driven design process.
- Help making the UX departments vision as clear and tangible as possible
- Help merge the UX Design process with Interior, Exterior and C&M Design process
- Be a UX evangelist at all moments
- B.Sc. Interaction design, Industrial or transportation design or a Master’s degree in any of the previously mentioned educations. We are looking after the combination of this disciplines.
- Experience of GUI design and prototyping
- Relevant working experience within UX/UI
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince.
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
- Independent and confident as well as a good team player
- Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills. Ability to understand and analyze requirements from upper management.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian and European culture
- Automotive experience is an advantage.
- English, spoken and written
- Driver’s license
- Travels to Asia may be needed (approx. 2-3 per year).
- Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.