This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Project Management - Design|
|Salary||Competitive rate dependent on experience|
|Start Date||01 Aug 2018|
Our Client based in Leicester are looking for a Custom Program Builds Coordinator to join their Team.
Role context and purpose:
Customisation of motorcycles has become one of the biggest and most enduring trends in
motorcycling over the past several years, and our Clients products are particularly well suited to
modification. They have a robust natural customisation community in India, and have been growing
their presence in international markets. In the coming years, a number of new model launches and an
increasing presence at motorcycle events around the world will grow their program exponentially.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
As a Custom Program Builds Coordinator in the Industrial Design team, you will be
responsible for all of the arrangements for making sure the custom builds sponsored and supported
by our Client are of the highest quality. This includes both coordinating with external suppliers and
managing the creation of “factory” or in-house special projects. The results of these activities will
support their positive brand perception around the world, building on their reputation as a canvas for
personalisation, as well as providing critical feedback on future design directions. You will likewise be
responsible for coordinating output of Content, Events and Retail assets, liaising with these
departments and outside suppliers as necessary. You will also be responsible for coordinating
integration of web assets related to the program with our Clients brand strategy team.
Success metrics of the role:
As the Custom Builds Coordinator you will be measured on OTIF delivery on various goals and
performance indicators. These will depend on the focus area for the year. Overall success of your role
will depend on the following measures but not limited to:
- Effective selection of custom builders in line with pre-determined goals
- OTIF delivery of custom builds as per build release schedules
- Effective management of build process
Scope and Impact:
- Will be responsible for global custom builds
- Will coordinate large aspects of the Global Custom Competition(s)
- Role reports directly to Group Manager in charge of Custom Program
- Will work independently, with scope to increase team size in line with program expansion
- Budgets available are as per builds assigned for management
Network and stakeholders:
- Working with custom builders and in house team members (ID, PD, PS, GMA) on factory builds
- Working with internal and external shipment and logistics suppliers to move motorcycles globally
- Working with Marketing teams to coordinate build readiness and delivery to events
- Working with Marketing teams to facilitate interactions and support dissemination of pictures and
build info to media outlets
- Working with Content teams, including designated content coordinator, for making photos and
- Proven experience in the custom motorcycle industry / space
- In depth knowledge and / or experience in building custom motorcycles
- A strong knowledge of and personal connections with custom builders
- Proficiency in coordinating multiple builds at the same time
- Proficiency in arranging photo and video shoots
- Understanding of logistics requirements for moving custom motorcycles
- Ability to manage complete projects (inc. build, content, logistics) from start to finish
- A passion for motorcycles and familiarity with the motorcycle market.
- Excellent team working ethic and an enthusiasm for cross-cultural experiences
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.