This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Professional Services - Analyst|
|Salary||Competitive rate dependent on experience|
Our automotive OEM client based in the Midlands are looking for a Business Analyst to join their Team for 40 weeks. Please see more information below:
Business Planning and Reporting Ownership of Non Product Capital budget planning Business case justifications. Asset register maintenance and programme spend reporting. Overhead reporting including Travel and Expenses analysis.
- Knowledge of Excel and ability to interrogate and analyse data
- Financial Reporting
- Knowledge of SAP
- Financial reporting
- Strong data analysis skills
- Budget tracking
- Pay back analysis
- Understanding of current business and budgeting processes;
- An enthusiastic self-motivated team player who is flexible in their approach to work and has the necessary drive to see tasks through to completion against set targets;
- A well organised person with good finance knowledge and possesses excellent numeracy, planning, negotiating, communication and presentation skills;
- Strong analytical skills using Excel;
- Ability to work at all levels, in terms of daily contact with Senior Execs and management in Design and other corporate functions
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.