|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||Competitive rate dependent on experience|
Our automotive OEM are looking for an Exterior Lamp Designer to join their Team.
As part of a creative and dynamic team working to establish an exciting range of new products you will create &
develop Exterior lamps design proposals from initial ideas to production readiness.
• Create and deliver complete Lamp design proposals according to design brief and project constraints in
• Produce creative detailed design solutions fulfilling complex technical criteria
• Prepare presentation material for reviews
• Participate in exterior design reviews
• Attend to project and engineering meetings
• Work with and guide computer and clay modelling teams
• Finished Degree from Automotive Design School or College
• Minimum of 5 years experience
• English fluent, both verbally and written.
Software and IT:
• Alias, photoshop
• V-red skills an advantage
• Strong drive, communicative with good presentation skills,
• Independent and confident as well as a good team worker,
• Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills,
• Flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances.
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.