|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Design - Visualisation|
Our automotive OEM client based in the Midlands are looking for a Visualisation Designer to join their team. The successful candidate will work collaboratively as a part of the design team. Working close with exterior and interior design and colour and trim for digital material creation. You will also be part of developing methods and processes within the visualisation field.
- Strong VRED portfolio
- Design degree or equivalent
- Previous automotive experience post graduation working in a design studio
- Need to appreciate quality
- Have a strong drive and be proactive
- Good at Post production.
- Be receptive to learning new tools and exchanging knowledge
- Understand design and shape
- Have material knowledge/understanding
Software and IT:
- Understanding of; After effects and Photoshop
- Excellent team player
- Organised and mindful of time management
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work in a sometimes stressful and demanding environment
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Visas and Immigration department requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.