|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Central London, UK|
|Sector||Design - Alias Modeller|
Our automotive OEM client based in West London are looking for experienced Alias Modellers to work in collaboration with recognised industry leaders in EV technology on high-end vehicle project.
- Creating production feasible aesthetically optimised surfaces using Autodesk Alias.
- Assisting the creative process by interpreting 2D sketches into 3D data to be used to develop concepts, detailed models, high quality renderings, VR presentations and production Level surfaces for manufacturing.
- Creating high quality, accurate digital A-class surface models for automotive interiors and exteriors using Autodesk Alias Autostudio
- Developing 3D models from concept stage to surfaces for production based on sketches, design direction, engineering constraints and scan data
- Create virtual presentations with VRED or UNREAL
- Degree or equivalent in Automotive or Industrial Design
- Expertise using Alias Autos studio and ideally proficiency using VRED, UNREAL and Keyshot visualisation software.
- Innovative and ‘hands on’ approach
- Extensive experience gained post graduation in an automotive A-class surfacing environment
- Experience within a motorsport or high-end niche automotive engineering environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Great communicator
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Passionate to deliver within a high performing team environment.