This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
Our automotive OEM client based in the Midlands are looking for a Trim Developer to join their team.
- Time served in a relevant apprenticeship.
- Must have Trimming skills and experience.
- Must be fully competent in all aspects of Development Trimming.
- Extensive experience working in all aspects of Development Trimming including Patterning, carpeting, steering wheels & Seating.
- Excellent organisation skills & self motivation.
- The ability to work within a team
- The ability to independently to deliver a cost/time efficient solution to the Design aspiration.
- Flexibility as programme workload changes,need to work overtime when required to complete planned work.
- Understanding of design product line up and specification and working to design deadline and quality.
- Understanding of production techniques and prototypes work.
- Sewing machine experience.
This role does not meet the Home Office Shortage Occupation list criteria, therefore all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work for an indefinite period in the UK.