|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
Our automotive OEM client based in the Midlands are looking for Studio Engineers to join their team.
- SORB - analysis and characterisation of design elements at a vehicle level that influence, stop and turn vs deflect kinematic
- Loadpath topology and sizing calculation
- FFB/Offset-Deformable Barrier/Rear/ Side - Analysis of energy distribution across components in current computer-aided engineering models
- Formulate base system 1D force- distance / force -time requirements and iterate in MATLAB software
- Develop geometric solutions in conjunction with Certificate of Conformity specialist engineers that conform to the requirements
- Iterate and verify for robustness the component solutions in conjunction with the computer-aided engineering analysts
- Experience of design or development of safety related structural parts Results driven, demonstrates, tenacity, drive and perseverance, with the ability to deliver in a complex, highly demanding environment.
- MS Excel and / or MATLAB software
- Proven design and development in safety related structural components eg , BIW structures , Chassis Subframes or HV battery frames.
- Experience covering both concept development and launch / delivery
- Degree or equivalent qualified in an engineering or physics discipline
- Catia knowledge
- LS Dyna software knowledge
This role does not meet the Home Office Shortage Occupation list criteria, therefore all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work for an indefinite period in the UK.